Hoa Lu- Tam Coc
- Hoa Lu Ancient Capital is the tourist destination which will bring you to a few imperial capitals of the country in the ancient and medieval eras. Visiting Hoa Lu, you will not only have a fun and exciting time but can learn more about culture and history as well.
- Tam Coc (“three caves”) portion is a three-hour excursion by small boat along the Ngo Đong River, beginning at the village of Van Lam and proceeding through a scenic landscape dominated by rice fields and karst towers. The route includes floating through three natural caves (Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba), the largest of which is 125m long with its ceiling about 2m high above the water. The boats are typically rowed by one or two local women who also sell embroidered goods.
– Smiletravel sets the highest standard in every service to ensure that you will have a memorable trip.
-The itinerary is flexible to guest’ preference. Please advise us should you have any special request.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Transportation with A/C
- Entrance tickets
- Rowing boat
- visit caves
- English speaking guide or other languages on request
- Water bottle
07:45- 08:15 Leave Hanoi Capital for Ninh Binh, enjoy the beautiful sceneries of the rural areas on the way. About 10:00 arrive Hoa Lu, visit the two temples of King Dinh and King Le in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. After that, we go to Tam Coc (10 km far from Hoa Lu). King Dinh Tien Hoang chose this mountain location as the water systems fed from the mountains were perfect for both agriculture and defense. Enjoy the sight of palaces, pagodas, tombs and pavilions built by different dynasties and visit the Dinh and Le Temples, the two remaining architectures of Hoa Lu. Have lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch you will get on a bamboo boat – rowed by the local people – in Hoang Long river to visit Tam Coc (three caves) on the way.
Then visit Bich Dong Pagoda comprising three pagodas located at different levels on a green mountain and the setting of the French film ‘Indochina’
16:30: Back to the Harbour for the transfer to Hanoi.