Hue Citadel- Da Nang
– Smile Travel sets the highest standard in every service to ensure that you will have a memorable trip.
-The itinerary is flexible to guest’ preference. Please advise us should you have any special request.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Transportation with A/C
- Entrance tickets
- English speaking guide or other languages on request
- Water bottle
Hue City 1 Day Tour From Da Nang
Group tour: $46/pax
Private tour: $65/pax
07:30- 08:30 our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang. And then we transfer to Hue City. On arrival, we visit the Royal Tombs of Khai Dinh who ruled from 1916 to 1925, is perhaps symptomatic of the decline of Vietnamese culture during the colonial era. His Tomb was built for 11 years begun from 1920 and completed in 1931. The grandiose concrete structure is completely unlike Hue’s other tombs, being a synthesis of Vietnamese and European elements. The interior of this Royal Tomb is decorated with colorful bits of broken porcelain and glass embedded in cement. Lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, we visit Perfume River, Thien Mu Pagoda built on a hillock overlooking the Perfume River, is one of the most famous structures in all of Vietnam. Finally, we visit the Royal city (The Imperial Citadel) before shopping at Dong Ba, the biggest market in Hue City. The afternoon we transfer back to your hotel in Da Nang. Tour End!
- Child Under 5years old sharing same room with parents is free of charge.
- Child below 09 years old (with extra bed) and sharing the room with parents is charged for
- Children from 10 years old full charge.