Ba Na Hills
Ba Na Hills is a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as “the Da Lat of Danang province” by local tourism authorities, It was founded in 1919 by French colonists. Linh Ung Pagoda is situated near the station, with a cable car nearby to carry tourists to and from the resort. The Ba Na Cable Car, opened on 29 March 2013, holds the world record for longest non-stop single track cable car at 5801 meters in length. Its latest tourist attraction is the Golden Bridge.
– Smile Travel sets the highest standard in every service to ensure that you will have a memorable trip.
-The itinerary is flexible to guest’ preference. Please advise us should you have any special request.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Transportation with A/C
- Entrance tickets
- Cable Car
- English speaking guide or other languages on request
- Water bottle
DA NANG- BA NA HILLS 1 DAY TOUR
Price: 35 usd/ pax Group tour
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. After breakfast start the trip to visit Ba Na Hill. Arrive at there. Transferred by Cable Car which gains 5 world scores. Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nginh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Old wine tunnel, Orchid Garden…
Have lunch at Ba Na Hill restaurant.
Free for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4 – 5D film, skiver, the death race, Dinosaur Park… (2 hours).
Return to Da Nang city along the Red Beach Bay. Stop at Central Specialties Super Market for Shopping.
- Minivan with air-conditioning
- Entrance tickets.
- Mineral water
- Meals in the itinerary( lunch Buffet)
- English speaking tour guide
- Visa to Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Tipping to Guide and driver
- Cable Car 2 ways in Ba Na Hill (
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- International and domestic air tickets
- Other not clear above
- A child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing room with parents.
- A child from 5 to 09 years old is charged 75 %, sharing room with parents.
- A child from 10 years old full of charge.