Danang Muslim tour package, Muslim Tour in Danang
Danang Muslim tour package
Danang is Vietnam’s fourth-largest city located on the west coast. Famed for its amazing sunset views, head to Son Tra Mountain or Monkey Mountain for the best views of the sun disappearing into the coastline. Visit the iconic Marble and Hoian Old Ancient Town …
Planning a Muslim Trip to visit Danang-Hoian-Bana Hills-Golden Bridge with Smile Travel will be the best choice.
- Visit Danang- Vietnam you should spend at least 3 days to explore this beautiful landscape. So you can make a plan to visit Danang City, Son Tra Mountain (Son Tra Peninsula) Bana Hills-Golden Bridge and Hoian. You can do this trip by your own or you can contact us for the best trip.
- For 4 Days 3 Nights you can follow a plan of 3 Days 2 Night and add 1 more day to visit Hue Imperial Capital.
- 5 Days 4 Nights you can follow our brief below:
BRIEF OF BEST MUSLIM TOUR PACKAGE 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS:
Day1: Danang Arrival- Marble Mountain- Hoi An Ancient Town (Meal: Lunch, Dinner)
Day2: Hoi An- My Son Sanctuary Day Tour-Danang (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day3: Danang- Hue Old Citadel Day Tour (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day4: Danang – Ba Na Hills- Golden Bridge Day Tour (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
Day5: Danang- Shopping- Departure (Meal: Breakfast)
- For Muslim tourist join group tour, it is hard to arrange Halal Food for the trip because all most group tour in Danang arranges a Menu of Vietnamese Food. So better you book a private tour with Danang Muslim Travel Agent as SMILE TRAVEL CO., LTD. We will arrange a perfect trip with excellent tour guide, nice transportation, nice hotel and good location and 1 more thing you like almost about Halal Restaurants in Danang– Danang Real Halal Restaurants with certificate.
- One more thing you should know that NO HALAL RESTAURANT IN BANA HILLS but you can eat Buffet Lunch without Pork, Beef…
Below here you can review a Muslim Tour Package with basic places where you should visit and you can add or change place to visit if you want to do it.
DAY 1: Danang Arrival- Marble Mountain- Hoi An Ancient Town (Meal: Lunch, Dinner) Halal Food
Arrival in Danang airport, welcome by our tour guide and driver transfer you to Hoi An. On the way visit Marble Mountains – named as 5 elements of the universe and stone carving village of Hoa Hai. Move to the ancient town of Hoian (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences), enjoy traditional music
Enjoy Lunch at Halal restaurant and check-in hotel. Free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”, get yourself back to the 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere. Enjoy dinner at Halal restaurant.
Overnight in Hoi An hotel
DAY 2: Hoi An- My Son Sanctuary Day Tour-Danang (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) Halal Food
A visit to the My Son Sanctuary is an experience that should not be missed while visiting the beautiful city of Hoi An. With us as your tour guide, enjoy a half-day trip to visit the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site. During a time spanning from the 4th to 8th centuries, when Tra Kieu (then known as Simhapura) served as the political capital of Champa, My Son was the site of the most important Cham intellectuals and a religious center. It is also believed that this site could have been used as a place of burial for Cham monarchs. My Son is considered to be Cham’s counterpart to the grand cities of South-East Asia’s other Indian influenced civilizations: Angkor (Cambodia), Bagan (Myanmar), Ayuthaya (Thailand), and Borobudur (Java).
After the tour to the sanctuary, we will return to Hoian town for lunch. Free time in the afternoon for shopping, spa and relax. And then take a car/van back to Danang for free time on the beach. Enjoy dinner at a famous restaurant.
Overnight in Danang hotel
DAY 3: Danang- Hue Old Citadel Day Tour (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) Halal Food
08:30 our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang. And then we transfer to Hue. On arrival, we visit the Royal Tombs of Khai Dinh who ruled from 1916 to 1925, is perhaps symptomatic of the decline of Vietnamese culture during the colonial era. His Tomb was built for 11 years begun from 1920 and completed in 1931. The grandiose concrete structure is completely unlike Hue’s other tombs, being a synthesis of Vietnamese and European elements. The interior of this Royal Tomb is decorated with colorful bits of broken porcelain and glass embedded in cement. Lunch at a Halal restaurant.
After lunch, we visit Perfume River, Thien Mu Pagoda built on a hillock overlooking the Perfume River, which is one of the most famous structures in all of Vietnam. Finally, we visit the Royal city (The Imperial Citadel) before shopping at Dong Ba, the biggest market in Hue. Afternoon we transfer back to your hotel in Da Nang. Enjoy dinner at Halal restaurant.
Overnight in Danang hotel
DAY 4: Danang – Ba Na Hills- Golden Bridge Day Tour (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) Halal Food
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. After breakfast starts the trip to visit Ba Na Hill. Arrive at there. Transferred by Cable Car which gains 5 world scores. Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nginh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Old wine tunnel, Orchid Garden Golden Bridge…
Have Buffet lunch at Ba Na Hill restaurant.
Free for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with a series of interesting games: 4 – 5D film, skiver, The death race, Dinosaur Park…
Return to Da Nang city along the Red Beach Bay. Stop at Central Specialties Super Market for Shopping.
Overnight in Danang hotel
DAY 5: Danang- Shopping- Departure (Meal: Breakfast) Halal Food
Free time for shopping at Han Market, Con Market and Da Nang city until taking you back to the airport for your flight back home. Finished Danang Tour Package 5 Days
5D4N Danang Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation with A/C
- Hotel accommodation based on sharing twin/double/triple rooms with daily breakfast
- Meals as mention in itinerary: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner ( Halal Food)
- English speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
- Entrance tickets
- Mineral water on car/van/bus
- Cable car in Bana Hills
5D4N Danang Tour Package Exclusions:
- Personal fee
- Vietnam Visa, Approval letter for Vietnam visa
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- International flights and domestic flights
- Tip for Tour guide and Driver (03 USD/PAX/DAY)
- Payment transfer fee
- Other not clear above
- A child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing room with parents.
- A child from 5 to 09 years old is charged 75 %, sharing room with parents.
- A child from 10 years old full of charge.
+ Surcharge on Christmas Eve, New Year Eve and Firework festival in Danang
+ VISA to Vietnam (Please make sure you have 6 months passport validity. We can help for visa on arrival if request)
+ Please note that if a certain accommodation is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category.
+ No early check-in or late checkout is included except those indicated in the program. Generally, the check-in time is 14:00 and check out time is 12:00.
Smile Travel is one of the fast growing Tour Companies in Vietnam. We are as Inbound and Outbound Tour Operator Licence No 01-1051/TCDL-GPLHQT. We specialize in tailor-making and customizing individual, Couple, family and group tours throughout Indochina destinations.
Halong Cruises Tours, Vietnam Classic Tours, Hanoi Daily Tours, Danang Daily Tours, Ho Chi Minh Daily Tours, Biking and Motorbike Tours,Vietnam Beach/ Relaxing Tours,Vietnam Muslim tour in Hanoi,Vietnam Muslim tour in Danang ,Vietnam Muslim tour in Ho Chi Minh,Vietnam Eco Tours,Vietnam- Laos Tours,Vietnam- Cambodia Tours,Vietnam- Myanmar Tours,
Our Travel Services: